Hello! So I got my Beauty Army box in the mail today! I was actually filming my Urban Decay haul video and it came in during the middle of it, so I thought I would just go ahead and jump right on it. If you don’t know what Beauty Army is, it is a monthly subscription sight that has up to 9 samples and you can choose 6 of them to get that month. It’s 12.00 instead of the 10 but I think it’s worth it. They give like HUGE samples (like really they are the “deluxe” that everyone else claims they give. I’m not going to continue my subscription with Beauty Army just because I’m going to be taking a road trip to Texas and I’m saving every little pretty penny I can until after June! 😀 So anyway Here is what I got!
- Karuna – Anti-oxidant Treatment Mask – Chinese Green Tea and African Chrysanthellis form a free-radical scavenging shield to protect skin from environmental elements and help slow the aging process.
- Myface.cosmetics – My mix foundation in Fair 02
- Cell Ceuticals – NeoCell Micro-resurfacing skin treatment
- Kellett – Clarifying Acne Treatment
- Mama Mio – Shrink To Fit – Hip and Thigh Cream
- Perfume – It’s in my video on YouTube… I can’t find the little piece of paper -_-
So, I pretty much can’t wait to try the mask on! It looks like a lot of fun. The foundation that came in this box is a pretty lightweight and light coverage foundation. It would work well as a travel coverup if you want to rub it on your skin. The Cell Ceuticals is an exfoliate, it has a real rough texture to get rid of the dead skin cells on your face. I haven’t used the rest but I’ll let you know if they are worth the buy for sure. 🙂 Thanks everyone for stopping by my blog! If you have any recommendations or anything PLEASE feel free to let me know.
Peace and Blessings,